Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You Get Paid To Blog on YUWIE -The Latest Web 2.0 site

I believe that I have stumbled onto something that is not only fun (most web2.0 sites are! think face book - my space-tagged) which, (I think) is worthwhile looking at on the net. I think you might like it? click the title link to go to the site

It's called Yuwie, and I KNOW you haven't heard of it, because it only came out in June of this year. Currently it only has 350,000 members worldwide. That figure it growing by about 2500 people a day. And the rate of growth is speeding up.

So you WILL hear about this sooner or later from someone, I just wanted to be the first to tell you!

So, what is it?

Well, basically, it is a 'new' version of Bebo/Facebook/Myspace sort of thing, but it's better in my opinion.

This unique difference with this one is you get PAID at the end of each month just for being a member.

The money comes from a percentage of the advertising revenue they receive. and yes you see a few ads but just remember you are being paid a percentage for ad viewing each month.
Smart idea? Companies like Facebook receive over $20Million a MONTH in advertising revenue. But do they share any of this money with their members...?

Best of all, Yuwie is completely FREE for you to join up. So there's no risk. If you don't 'make money',
then you haven't lost a thing. For me it was a 'no brainer'. A lot of my Facebook friends have joined also. You can be paid also for inviting your friends who then invite their friends to blog, chat etc - same stuff but everyone gets paid!!!

Would you give it 2 mins of your time to look at? There's a video presentation on this link which
explains it better than I can:-

It's free remember! Nothing to download, just click and go! Money for nothing!

Let me know what you think yeah?


It's free remember! Nothing to download, just click
and go! Money for nothing!

Let me know what you think ok? *Personally getting paid for doing those you already do just makes sense*

cheers - have fun - get paid!

No comments: